The world is changing and becoming more dependent on the internet. The audience’s or customer’s buying behavior has also changed, and you need techniques to get their attention as a marketer. Here I published “50 Best Digital Marketing Quotes 2023” from the best digital marketers around the world to get the customer’s attention and convince them to take action immediately.
Digital Marketing Quotes About Online Advertisement
- “In the world of Internet Customer Service, it’s important to remember your competitor is only one mouse click away.” – Doug Warner
- “New marketing is about the relationships, not the medium.” – Ben Grossman
- “The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne
- “It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.” – Jeff Bezos
- “Take a risk and keep testing, because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again.” – Amrita Sahasrabudhe
- “Instead of one-way interruption, Web marketing is about delivering useful content at just the right moment that a buyer needs it.”– David Meerman Scott
- “It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than by doubling your traffic.” – Jeff Eisenberg
- “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.” – Simon Sinek
- “Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale.” – Chris Brogan
- “Advertising brings in the customers, but it is your job to keep them buying from you.” – Chet Holmes.
- “Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
- “It’s not what you sell that matters as much as how you sell it!” — Brian Halligan, CEO & Co-Founder, HubSpot
- “Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not telling anyone.” — KB Marketing Agency
- “Marketing’s job is never done. It’s about perpetual motion. We must continue to innovate every day.” — Beth Comstock, Former CMO & Vice Chair, GE
- “For me, pop culture is very fluid: it’s music, it’s movies, it’s books, it’s art, it’s tech, it’s so many things — and as marketing and brand advocates, we should be able to take products and services and match them to what’s happening in pop culture.” — Bozoma Saint John, CMO, Endeavor
- “Integrated marketing offers opportunities to break through to consumers in new markets.” — Betsy Holden, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Co
- “Business has only two functions — marketing and innovation.” — Milan Kundera, Writer & Playwright
- “Build something 100 people love, not something 1 million people kind of like.” — Brian Chesky, Co-Founder & CEO, Airbnb
Best Copywriting Quotes
The following quotes are about copywriting. Copywriting is a technique that is used to convince the customer to take action, such as purchase, download, subscribe, or even sell. This technique is a trending one, and all marketers should learn it. Copywriting is one of the digital marketing techniques used today. Quotes can teach you how important it is.
- “If it sounds like writing, I rewrite it.” – Elmore Leonard
- “When I write an advertisement, I don’t want you to tell me that you find it ‘creative.’ I want you to find it so interesting that you buy the product.” – David Ogilvy
- “Let’s get to the heart of the matter. The power, the force, the overwhelming urge to own that makes advertising work, comes from the market itself, and not from the copy. Copy cannot create desire for a product. It can only take the hopes, dreams, fears and desires that already exists in the hearts of millions of people, and focus those already existing desires onto a particular product. This is the copy writer’s task: not to create this mass desire – but to channel and direct it.” – Eugene Schwartz
- “Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes it’s an ad.” – Howard Gossage
- “Make it simple. Make it memorable. Make it inviting to look at. Make it fun to read.” – Leo Burnett
- “Your job is not to write copy. Your job is to know your visitors, customers and prospects so well, you understand the situation they’re in right now, where they’d like to be, and exactly how your solution can and will get them to their ideal self.” – Joanna Wiebe
- “The secret of all effective advertising is not the creation of new and tricky words and pictures, but one of putting familiar words and pictures into new relationships.” – Leo Burnett
- “We have become so accustomed to hearing everyone claim that his product is the best in the world, or the cheapest, that we take all such statements with a grain of salt.” – Robert Collier
- “Every product has a unique personality and it is your job to find it.” – Joe Sugarman
- “A big reason so many businesses compete on price is because they can’t prove what value they offer, so they’re stuck with the one selling point that’s a breeze to communicate: cheapness.” – Mish Slade
- “Here’s the only thing you’re selling, no matter what business you’re in and what you ship: you’re selling your prospects a better version of themselves.” – Joanna Wiebe
- “The mind thinks in pictures, you know. One good illustration is worth a thousand words. But one clear picture built up in the reader’s mind by your words is worth a thousand drawings, for the reader colors that picture with his own imagination, which is more potent than all the brushes of all the world’s artists.” – Robert Collier
- “The very first thing you must come to realize is that you must become a “student of markets.” Not products. Not techniques. Not copywriting. Not how to buy space or whatever. Now, of course, all of these things are important and you must learn about them, but, the first and the most important thing you must learn is what people want to buy.” – Gary Halbert
- “The very first thing I tell my new students on the first day of a workshop is that good writing is about telling the truth.” – Anne Lamott
- “Decide the effect you want to produce in your reader.” — Robert Collier
Email Marketing Quotes -Digital Marketing
Email Marketing also became one of the most used technique in digital marketing. If the customer sign up your form, that is a signal they want to buy from you! Here are the best email marketing quotes from best marketers.
- “In the time it took you to read this sentence 20m emails have been sent.” – John Watton
- “Your goal should be to own quality time in your customer’s inbox.” – Drew Davis
- “If social media is the cocktail party, then email marketing is the ‘meet up for coffee’. The original 1-to-1 channel.” – Erik Harbison
- “A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed.” – Ramsay Leimenstoll
- “Signing up is a powerful signal of intent to buy. Send them email until they do.” – Jordie van Rijn
- “Not enough talk about the importance of brand in email. Customers don’t sign up for email – they sign up for your brand.” – Bob Frady
- “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.” – David Newman
- “Cher’s “If I could turn back time” is actually about her sending an email campaign with a mistake in it.” – Alex Williams
Content Marketing Quotes- Digital Marketing
Facebook just released an article-writing feature. As you can see, the world is becoming a digital world where everyone can create content and get money from it. With this big update, more content creators will join Facebook’s platform to increase blog awareness
Today, Content is the main technique to persuade the customer to buy from you!
- “Quality content means content that is packed with clear utility and is brimming with inspiration, and it has relentless empathy for the audience.” — Ann Handley, CCO, MarketingProfs
- “Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.” —Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Officer, The Content Advisory
- “Content marketing is really like a first date. If all you do is talk about yourself, there won’t be a second date.” – David Beebe, Founder & CEO, Storified Hospitality Group
- “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue.” — Andrew Davis, Author & Keynote Speaker, Monumental Shift
- “Content marketing is the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.” — Michael Brenner, CEO, Marketing Insider Group
- “One of the best ways to sabotage your content is to not tie it to your goals. Know why you’re creating content.” — Ellen Gomes Sr. Content Marketing Manager, Glint Inc.
- “There are three objectives for content marketing: reach, engagement, conversion. Define key metrics for each.” — Michael Brenner, CEO, Marketing Insider Group
How To Become an Amazing Digital Marketer?
Finally, Digital Marketing industry is a large industry where you can master one or more technique. Mainly is used to increase the sales, awareness, reputation, and many other reasons.
After all reading these amazing quotes you have to know where to start digital marketing and how to become on of the best digital marketers in the world. Read More From This Article.